Child Care Documents for Parents
Apply for help paying for child care services while you work or attend school, training and other work-related activities. Learn more about Child Care Services, including parent rights and responsibilities.
By WEBSITE ADMIN
Please read all instructions carefully. To help us serve you better, please make sure forms are filled out completely and legibly. If possible, attach all necessary documentation, and make sure to keep a copy of all forms for your personal records.
Required Information + Documents
When applying for child care financial aid, you will need the following information:
- Date of birth for all household members.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal immigrant status for each child on whose behalf you are applying for child care financial aid (birth certificate, alien registration card I-551, etc.)
- Employment information for all household members including name, address, and phone number of the employer, work hours/days, rate of pay, how often paid.
- Training information for all adult household members including name, address, and phone number of the school, days per week, current enrollment hours, total hours completed, anticipated graduation date and transcript.
- Amount of household income received from other sources such as TANF, SSI, etc. Child care information including name, address, phone number, city, and zip code of a licensed or registered child care provider.
For Relative child care providers, the name, address, phone number, social security number, and their relationship to the child(ren). Note: a criminal background check is required.
Child Care Application + Parent Handbook
In order to expedite processing of your application it is important that you read all documents in detail. It is also important that you submit a complete application that includes the required supporting documentation. If you need assistance in completing the application or other documents please contact us for help.
Submitting Completed Forms
Once you’ve completed the application, please send it to your local Workforce Solutions CCS Office, along with supporting documentation, by using the section below.
Alternative methods include:
- postal mail,
- or by fax using the corresponding number on the application form.
**Please allow ten business days from the day of receipt for your application to be reviewed.**