Child Care Documents & How to Apply
Share with friends:
Parent Handbook & Required Documents
Please read all instructions carefully.
To help us serve you better, please make sure all forms are filled out completely and legibly.
If possible, attach all necessary documentation, and make sure to keep a copy of all forms for your personal records.
Applying for Child Care Services
In order to expedite processing of your application it is important that you read all documents in detail. If you need assistance in completing the application or other documents please contact us for help.
Required Information & Documents
When applying for child care financial aid, you will need the following information:
- Date of birth for all household members.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal immigrant status for each child on whose behalf you are applying for child care financial aid (birth certificate, alien registration card I-551, etc.)
- Employment information for all household members including name, address, and phone number of the employer, work hours/days, rate of pay, how often paid.
- Training information for all adult household members including name, address, and phone number of the school, days per week, current enrollment hours, total hours completed, anticipated graduation date and transcript.
- Amount of household income received from other sources such as TANF, SSI, etc.
- Child care information including name, address, phone number, city, and zip code of a licensed or registered child care provider.
Once you’ve completed the application, please send it to your local Workforce Solutions CCS Office, along with supporting documentation, by using the upload section below:
Submitting Completed Forms
Alternative methods include:
**Please allow ten business days from the day of receipt for your application to be reviewed.**