When applying for child care financial aid, you will need the following information:
- Date of birth for all household members.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal immigrant status for each child on whose behalf you are applying for child care financial aid (birth certificate, alien registration card I-551, etc.)
- Employment information for all household members including name, address, and phone number of the employer, work hours/days, rate of pay, how often paid.
- Training information for all adult household members including name, address, and phone number of the school, days per week, current enrollment hours, total hours completed, anticipated graduation date and transcript.
- Amount of household income received from other sources such as TANF, SSI, etc. Child care information including name, address, phone number, city, and zip code of a licensed or registered child care provider.
For Relative child care providers, the name, address, phone number, social security number, and their relationship to the child(ren). Note: a criminal background check is required.